Current: PhD position in operator algebras
The Department of Mathematics in Gothenburg is hiring a PhD student in operator algebras. This position is associated with my Wallenberg grant „Order theoretic methods in operator algebras“. The deadline to apply is 24. February 2023. Use this link to find more details and the online form to apply.
Research areas: operator algebras (C*-algebras, Cuntz semigroups, semiprojectivity, K-theory, noncommutative dimension theory, generator problem), abstract harmonic analysis (group algebras, representations on Lp-spaces, Lp operator algebras).
Department of Mathematical Sciences
Chalmers University of Technology and University of Gothenburg
Chalmers Tvärgata 3, SE-412 96 Gothenburg
- Since 2023: Professor, TU Chalmers, Gothenburg
- Fall 2021-2022: Professor of Analysis, CAU Kiel
- Fall 2020 – Spring 2021: Postdoc, TU Dresden
- Spring 2020: Akademischer Oberrat (non-permanent senior lecturer), WWU Münster
- Spring 2014: Postdoc, Fields Institute, Toronto
- Fall 2013-Fall 2019: Akademischer Rat (non-permanent lecturer), WWU Münster – on leave in Spring 2014
- Fall 2012-Spring 2013: Postdoc, WWU Münster
- May 2018: Habilitation in Mathematics, WWU Münster
- December 2012: PhD in Mathematics, University of Copenhagen, Supervisor: Mikael Rørdam
- August 2009: Diploma (equivalent to Master) in Mathematics, WWU Münster